Thursday, July 18, 2013

Photoshop Revisions: Dual Doors

day 3: Creating the pre-painting composition (using Adobe Photoshop)
So, since I "cheated" with this Street View, I have no Photoshop revision to share because there is none...
But what you might be interested in seeing is the photo I took of "Dual Doors" back in October of 2001 (yes, just a month after "9-11"). This is the photo I referred to when painting. 

Isn't it amazing how similar these two photos are? If you examine the bottom left of the Goggle Street View photo, you'll see the image date of January 2012. So this is a 10+ year span of time between my photo and Google's! It appears as though time is irrelative in Jerome...


my photo of "Dual Doors" in Jerome, Arizona (October 2001)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at A-Street-View-A-Day :) I'd love to hear your travel stories & art thoughts!