Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Prayer Flag Over Montana, 62

The Finished Painting  
This idea evolved from a photo I took of our clothesline outside (something I Jerry-rigged in a temporary way) that appealed to me mostly because of the interesting design of the clothespins. I decided to modify my lovely piece of semi-transparent orange fabric that I've used previously in paintings (     ,    ). The Montana mountains are probably left-over "ghost images" since my recent Montana plein air event (    ). So, putting all these elements together, I have the finished painting that you see here.
 
"Prayer Flag Over Montana" is for sale: https://www.etsy.com/listing/459918102
PRAYER FLAG OVER MONTANA, oil on hardwood panel, 8x10"

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at A-Street-View-A-Day :) I'd love to hear your travel stories & art thoughts!