Monday, August 26, 2013

Google Street Views: The Brooklyn Bridge, New York

day 1: Planning the destination
I love your comments and even ideas for future travel destinations. Recently someone posted, "The Promenade in Brooklyn, NY maybe?"

I've already begun my Google Street View search, and surprisingly a good image for the resulting painting is slim pickin's. Sometimes the GSV images of one area are broken up into different days, months or even years; and most of the current GSV photos of the Brooklyn Heights Promenade were taken on a rather bleak-looking day. (Make sense?) But determined I am, so I've decided to focus on the Brooklyn Bridge where I'm bound to find something good...


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at A-Street-View-A-Day :) I'd love to hear your travel stories & art thoughts!