Friday, July 26, 2013

The Finished Painting: The Grand Canyon!

day 4: the finished painting
In my 20's I hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in the month of February and slept on the banks of the Colorado River. The Canyon was alive. I swear the river spoke. It was awesome! I met people who knew the Grand Canyon like home, because they had lived within it for years. One fellow hiker had forgotten his can-opener; I told him I'd find one for him when I got back to the top and throw it down... wonder if he ever found it.


"The Grand Canyon!" is for sale (with more photos too): https://www.etsy.com/listing/157895036

The Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona USA. Original oil painting by puci
The Grand Canyon
8x10" original oil painting (on prepared canvas) pad by puci


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at A-Street-View-A-Day :) I'd love to hear your travel stories & art thoughts!